When I turned 21, I celebrated with a cake. When Kylie Jenner turned 21 she launched a new makeup collection and I’m here with the tea.
I wrote about her 21 Collection dropping and now it’s finally here in my hands and I’m ready to celebrate, even as an uninvited guest.
I purchased the Hello 21 Mini Liquid Lipstick Set because as a first time buyer, of Kylie Cosmetics, I wanted to see what my options were by trying multiple shades but at half the price.
Cost – $36 for 6 mini liquid lipsticks which essentially breaks it down to $6 a piece.
Weight – .70g
The lipsticks also came with a sweet birthday message on a card from the birthday girl herself which is a nice touch that I thought made a personal connection to her customers.
Now let’s get into the fun part of seeing how these lipsticks actually look:
SAY NO MORE
- Pigmented velvet like formula
- Long wear time and transfer proof
- Weightless on the lips
- Great color range
- Affordable price point
- Scented; which does not bother me at all but others might find it unpleasant
- As a matte finish you’ll be prone to experiencing some dryness
How to Improve your Experience
- Make sure lips are prepped and exfoliated to extend the life of the lipstick
Latest posts by PuckerUpBabe (see all)
- The Lipstick that I Can Comfortably Wear All Day - March 18, 2019
- ***GIVEAWAY*** Wet N Wild Fire Dragon vs Ice Dragon Collection - March 16, 2019
- Dose of Colors X Disney Round 2 - March 11, 2019