If you’re looking to add some fun to your lipstick collection then these color changing lipsticks from Givenchy are gonna be perfect for you. My first color changing lipstick was from Blush and Whimsy and I absolutely loved them. Read more about that here.
Color changing lipsticks are a great way to create your own custom lip color as the color changes according to your body’s pH. It’s like Magic.
The Givenchy Lip Duo consists of a a sheer pink lipstick and a black lipstick that both have a satin finish.
Cost – $25
You first apply the black lipstick which then magically transforms into a sheer berry shade right before your eyes as the lipstick reacts with your body’s pH.
The berry shade isn’t pigmented because it’s suppose to give you that ‘your lips but better’ effect but it’s definitely build-able.
The pink lipstick is more like a balm that also has some lip plumping effects as well as provides more moisture. This goes on top of the black lipstick for more hydration and color enhancement.
It’s amazing to see these lipsticks take on a life of their own and the best part about it is that it’s gonna transform into a shade that’ll surely compliment your skin tone. No doubt about it.
As you can see, it naturally enhanced the color of my lips. This lipstick is gonna swatch differently on everyone else just because it depends on your body’s own pH so the only way to find out it you’ll like it is to try it.
- Moisture Rich
- Very long wear time
- Perfect for a ‘no makeup’ look
- Mini size and great for traveling
- Felt a little bit too oily
- Cost; Not enough product for the price
Latest posts by PuckerUpBabe (see all)
- Fenty Beauty Launches New STUNNA Long Wear Lip Paint - September 23, 2018
- Get that Extreme Shine for an Extreme Bargain with Essence Shine Shine Shine Lip Gloss - September 22, 2018
- Lip Monthly ‘Flawless’ – September 2018 - September 20, 2018