If you’re looking for a lip crayon that has the feel of a liquid lipstick then the Marc Jacobs Le Marc Liquid Lip Crayon might be the one for you.
What I love about lip crayons is that it doubles up as a lip liner and a lipstick in one which means there is a lot less hassle when it comes to application.
I picked up the three piece travel size at Sephora so I could get a decent sample of the shades and hopefully find one that will compliment my skin tone.
Cost – $25
The shades included in this travel set are Night Mauves, Plum N Get It and Burn Notice.
The lip crayons that I’ve loved for a very long time is by Butter London in the shades Primrose Hill Picnic and Teddy Boy and I’ve been looking for something else to try that will give me similar results.
I do have to say that the formula for the Le Marc Lip Crayons are longer lasting than those of Butter London, however, when it comes to the application and texture Butter London took the trophy.
- Available in multiple shades
- Creamy and moisture rich
- The shade does stay on the lips for a very long time (Almost a demi matte finish)
- Not quite transfer proof
- There is no way to sharpen the pencil to get a more precise application
- Texture of crayons can be a bit too soft which makes application difficult
Latest posts by PuckerUpBabe (see all)
- This May Be the Cutest Collaboration Ever - January 22, 2019
- Black Radiance MLK Site Wide Sale - January 21, 2019
- Wet N Wild’s Gel Lip Liners May be Worth Your Coins - January 20, 2019