Even though it’s gonna be hard for me to kick my love for matte lipsticks, I do have to say that once it a while it feels very refreshing to swipe on a creamy, moisturizing lipstick that leaves your lips feeling pillowy soft.
I recently discovered Fleshy Lips Lipstick from a newer beauty brand, Flesh Beauty. Flesh Beauty’s Fleshy Lips lipsticks are a set of four sheer, natural looking lipsticks that are geared towards giving you the best version of your lips.
In other words, your lips but better!
They are very similar to KKW Beauty’s Creme lipsticks but just not as oily.
These moisture rich lipsticks also contain beneficial ingredients like lavender and rose tea extracts.
The four shades included in the Fleshy Lips line include:
Chew – Sheer Raspberry Pink
Lick – Sheer Peachy Pink
Gorge – Sheer Warm Brown
Hungry – Sheer Reddish Pink
- Smooth, creamy finish that applies evenly
- Moisture rich leaving the lips feeling soft
- Natural looking nude lipstick
- Not transfer proof; with a creamy finish they do transfer and requires touch up
- Cost; $18 is up there with luxury brands but the amazing formula could easily justify the price.