It’s about that time of the year when the summer heat just sucks the moisture out of your lips and you’re making an extra effort not to have lizard lips.
That alone should be reason enough why not to leave your house without a gloss.
New to my list of lip glosses is the high shine lip gloss, Stay Glossy, from Rimmel London.
There are about fourteen shades to the collection and I purchased four of the newest shades. Cost $3.97
Halo There – Iridescent Finish
Sundae Best – Very Soft Pink
Purple Parlour – Light Purple
Pop Fizz Pink – Fuchsia
These high shine lip glosses claim to be
“• Moisturizing lip gloss gives your lips a beautiful, shiny look
• Provides up to 6HRs of wear for a long-lasting, bold finish
• Non-sticky, lightweight formula
• Ideal for wearing alone or over lipstick“
These swatch very similarly to my Marc Jacobs Enamored Hi-shine Lip Gloss
- It is very glossy and gives that high impact shine and dimension
- Formula has great consistency and is very smooth, creamy and moisturizing
- Available in 14 different amazing shades
- Great value for the price
- If you’re of a darker complexion some lighter shades might show up as a tinted gloss
- Not much staying power since it’s a gloss, requires touch up; though the color faded away before the six hour time period, the moisture did not
Latest posts by PuckerUpBabe (see all)
- Sephora Favorites is Looking Red Hot - February 19, 2019
- I Tried Colourpop’s Bisous, Bisous! Lip Bundle and they are perfect for Everyday Looks - February 17, 2019
- MAC 2019 Bloom Collection is About to Hit U.S. Stores - February 16, 2019