Yet again…another brand that is a first for me!
I’m not gonna lie, this is not the first time I’ve heard of Hard Candy or seen them in the drugstore. I’ve just never thought of taking a second look to actually purchase something until now and I have not regret it!
These are some of the smoothest liquid lipsticks that I’ve swiped on my lips and I’ve swiped a lot!
I purchased all New 7 Shades of the Cashmere Silk Demi-Matte Créme Lip Colors: Sorbet, Buttercream, Creme Broulee, Biscotti, Tartufo, Gelato and Macaron.
The first three shades were the most sheer on me and barely looked like I had anything on at all. A little color started to show when I got into more of the darker shades starting with Biscotti which was more of a sheer burnt/orange brown on me. Tarturo and Gelato also came out pretty well as a wine and mauve color respectively.
***WATCH SWATCH VIDEO HERE***
They are definitely not a long lasting formula as the wear for me was about thirty to forty minutes before I had to reapply. These are perfect for a quick short term look, you know, like getting glammed up for a quick grocery store or gym run…unless I’m the only one that does that…oh well!
– Smooth application and super soft on the lips
– major points for being a moisture-rich formula as well
– very affordable pricing running at $6
– Not a long lasting formula; prepare to reapply after thirty to forty minutes
– These are very sheer on the lips which means that the lighter shades do not work so well on darker skin tones.
– I found that it smeared my teeth very easily as well
Any first time Hard Candy beauty bloggers out there? What were your thoughts? Let’s Discuss!!!