Yet again…another brand that is a first for me!
I’m not gonna lie, this is not the first time I’ve heard of Hard Candy or seen them in the drugstore. I’ve just never thought of taking a second look to actually purchase something until now and I have not regret it!
These are some of the smoothest liquid lipsticks that I’ve swiped on my lips and I’ve swiped a lot!
I purchased all New 7 Shades of the Cashmere Silk Demi-Matte Créme Lip Colors: Sorbet, Buttercream, Creme Broulee, Biscotti, Tartufo, Gelato and Macaron.
The first three shades were the most sheer on me and barely looked like I had anything on at all. A little color started to show when I got into more of the darker shades starting with Biscotti which was more of a sheer burnt/orange brown on me. Tarturo and Gelato also came out pretty well as a wine and mauve color respectively.
***WATCH SWATCH VIDEO HERE***
They are definitely not a long lasting formula as the wear for me was about thirty to forty minutes before I had to reapply. These are perfect for a quick short term look, you know, like getting glammed up for a quick grocery store or gym run…unless I’m the only one that does that…oh well!
– Smooth application and super soft on the lips
– major points for being a moisture-rich formula as well
– very affordable pricing running at $6
– Not a long lasting formula; prepare to reapply after thirty to forty minutes
– These are very sheer on the lips which means that the lighter shades do not work so well on darker skin tones.
– I found that it smeared my teeth very easily as well
Any first time Hard Candy beauty bloggers out there? What were your thoughts? Let’s Discuss!!!
Latest posts by PuckerUpBabe (see all)
- This May Be the Cutest Collaboration Ever - January 22, 2019
- Black Radiance MLK Site Wide Sale - January 21, 2019
- Wet N Wild’s Gel Lip Liners May be Worth Your Coins - January 20, 2019