I’ve honestly never been nominated for anything in my life, and if I were, it would probably be for the loudest belch because in my family that is a true talent and one that I’m not ashamed to say that I’m very good at so I was very surprised when lifewithlilred nominated me for the Liebster Award.
Lifewithlilred is an awesome blogger with great content that always makes for an interesting read. If you’re already following her then you can attest to that. If not, then you should visit her blog say hi, and get acquainted. You won’t be disappointed. I wanna express my sincere gratitude to lifwithlilred for this nomination and without any further ado let’s get to the questions:
- What was the last movie that you saw in theaters?
You know what, this is quite embarrassing to say but I couldn’t remember the last time I went to watch a movie. No lies, I seriously had to search my FB feed because I normally post when I’m going to watch a movie and the last one I found was The Divergent Series: Allegiant that I went to watch back in March of 2016. Horrible right? But you know what, I’m honestly more of a Netflix and Chill kinda girl anyways. There’s no shame in my game.
- Sweet or Salty?
Salty all day everyday! A little spice doesn’t hurt either.
- How are you going to be spending Valentines Day?
My husband and I will both be working on Valentines Day. Normally we celebrate a few days before or on a day when we both have off. Our little tradition is to get each other something that doesn’t cost more than $25 but he always cheats and spends way more and I never complain!
- Do you have any hidden talents?
I can belch really long and hard. I’m very lady like in case you couldn’t tell.
- Would you rather wear no makeup or the same outfit for two weeks?
I wouldn’t mind doing either but if I had to choose I would say no makeup. As long as my eyebrows are tamed and not physically attacking anyone, I’m good to go!
- What do you love about your best friend?
Unlike me, she’s lady like, which I am, minus the belching part. Come on! I shouldn’t get dinged for that. Everyone belches.
- What is your spirit animal?
A deer. Their antlers just make them seem so majestic, which is also what I aspire to be. Majestic and more lady like.
- What was the last series that you binged watched?
Luther on Netlfix. Im impatiently waiting for the second series.
- What do you do to relax?
I drink a cup of caffeine free tea. Next thing I know I’m beyond relax and fast asleep.
- How long have you been blogging for?
I started back in 2015 and then stopped blogging for a bit and just started up again last year when I realized how much I missed it and wanted to start taking it more seriously.
- What is your favorite way to spend free time?
If I’m not online shopping for lipsticks then I’m in the kitchen throwing down.
I hope this was a fun read for you all and I would love to get to know some of my other fellow bloggers some more so I hereby nominate 5 bloggers:
- Julia – The Honey House
– Acknowledge the blog who nominated you
– Answer the 11 questions your nominator asked
– Nominate 11 bloggers
– Ask them 11 questions
1. What is one thing that you look stupid doing?
2. Windows or MAC?
3. Which musical instrument would you love to learn to play?
4. What is your preferred mode of public transportation? Train or Bus?
5. What is the funniest license plate you have seen?
6. What is your favorite childhood cartoon?
7. Which clothing item you wouldn’t be caught dead wearing?
8. Nail clipper or nail biter?
9. Corn on the cobb or off the cobb?
10. What is your favorite thing to splurge on?
11. Where is the most embarrassing or strangest place you have urinated?